Thursday, 5 July 2018
Saturday, 16 June 2018
Monday, 6 March 2017
Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Many crows were flying around. As he observed the birds flying, he thought of asking Birbal a tricky question.
He asked, “How many crows are there in our kingdom, Birbal?”
Birbal thought for a moment, and then said, "There are ninety-five thousand, four hundred and sixty three crows in your kingdom, Huzoor."
"How do you know that for sure?" the King asked.
"You can get them counted, Huzoor." Birbal said.
The Emperor again said, "If there are less than that, then?"
Birbal replied immediately, "That means that the rest of them have gone on vacation to some neighbouring kingdoms."
"And if there are more than that, then?" asked Akbar.
"Then it means that other crows have come to visit their relatives in our kingdom, Huzoor,” said the witty minister.
Akbar was very pleased with the answer that Birbal gave and gave him a suitable reward.
- 2.0 (film)
- 6 Terrifying Ways Crows Are Way Smarter Than You Think
- Appu Series
- Asvasira and Vedasira Muni
- Black and White Crow
- Clever as Great Apes
- Complex Cognition
- Crow Society
- Death ceremonies
- Highest lake in the world
- Hitchcockian Crows Spread the Word About Unkind Humans
- Human tasks
- Kakabhushundi / God / Videos
- Language and Culture of Crows
- Management Lesson
- Manas Kak Bhusundi Ramayan - Morari Bapu
- Parrots and crows show their inventive side / More
- Planet / Tube
- Sanitary worker
- Seven Great Questions and Great Reply
- Show advanced learning abilities
- Something to crow about
- Speaking Tree
- talking raven
- Theory Of Mind
- Two Vs One
- Uses sequence of three tools
- Vehicle of
- Wise Road Usage
- ► 2016 (19)